Here is a list of the birds I am looking for in 2013:
- Terek Sandpiper (Xenus cinereus);
- Roseate Tern (Sterna dougallii);
- Black-eared Cuckoo (Chalcites osculans);
- Shining Bronze-Cuckoo (Chalcites lucidus), not sure how I’ve managed to avoid this one;
- Gilbert’s Whistler (Pachycephala inornata), should be around the site I work at;
- Malleefowl (Leipoa ocellata), a remote chance near the site I work at;
- Inland Dotterel (Charadrius australis);
- Painted Button-quail (Turnix varius);
- Southern Scrub-robin (Drymodes brunneopygia).
Currently I have no plans for any birding trips so 2013 might be quite a dry year.