Class 42 Warship (D82 “Hermes”) Bo-Bo Diesel
If you are installing Windows on a Lenovo ThinkPad X220i and wondering (like me) why the Lenovo drivers don’t seem to work for the SM Bus Controller, have a look at the following link. In case you are wondering, the SM Controller is a motherboard chipset that monitors temperatures and voltages (SM = “System Management”).
Current list of things to sort on my 1975 Mini Clubman:
- Speedometer – currently not working, have a second one (and now a third one) but not much luck so far;
- Windscreen wipers – currently not working, now have a working set in the shed to try;
- Doors – rusty and in a state of disrepair, newer rust free doors require stripping, preparing, painting and fitting;
- Numerous small body repairs – usual stuff for a 42 year old car.
- Clutch hydraulics are non-functional…